Written Instructions & Workbook Download:
Simplest explanation of Excel’s MOD formula and how it can be used to solve real businesses cases. It explains the MOD function in simple terms and shows you three different practical cases.
Excel MOD is shown as follows:
1. Grouping participants into groups of 6, 3 or 4. Which is better? i.e. has less people left over.
2. Reporting quarterly data
3. Controlling the occurrences of data labels in charts. For example, you have a line series and you’d like to show the data label for every 2nd, 3rd or 4th occurrence.
Some details about MOD:
What does the MOD function do? By definition, it returns the remainder after one number is divided by another.
We can classify whole numbers into certain groups. For example, Odd and Even, or numbers that are divisible by two, by three, four, and so on. This is what the MOD function does. It checks if a number is divisible by another number and if not, how far away is it from being divisible. The key here, is that MOD looks backwards – i.e. to the next smaller number that was divisible and then count. MOD works the same with negative numbers. The video gives an example.
★ My Online Excel Courses ►
✉ Subscribe & get my TOP 10 Excel formulas e-book for free
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 ứng dụng thay đổi giọng nói tốt nhất cho Android!
- Cách sử dụng Excel: 18 Mẹo, Thủ thuật và Phím tắt dễ dàng trong Excel
- Bật mí cách mod thanh trạng thái android đơn giản, không cần root
- Bật mí cách tạo checkbox trong excel 2007 và một số thủ thuật đơn giản
- Chia sẻ cách bridge modem viettel nhanh gọn bạn cần phải biết